Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Great Ruin: First Video

All right folks- I know it's been pretty much forever since I updated the blog. I apologize for that. We started experiencing technical difficulties (blogger wouldn't let me upload pics), and so it just sort of fell off my radar. After all, stuff was going up on our facebook page, right?

Well- in the past year, we've done a lot. Too much for me to update in one post. So instead, I'll keep this one about our exciting new project. We're creating our own story line, with our very own characters! These guys will be released at Victoria's Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair on October 6th in Victoria, BC. To help us tell their story, we're creating secret government files for each character and their weapon, plus short news clips.

So here it is. The first ever Cube Dudes movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment